EGR 6.25% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

Hi Spid,I believe RNU and some of or other peers are using more...

1. 5,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Hi Spid,

I believe RNU and some of or other peers are using more optimistic pricing, which actually is highly likely to be achieved when we consider:

* Double digit year on year demand growth most likely commencing from 2022, depending on how fast all the current battery production lines that are under construction come online.

* China running out of Graphite with enough quality for LiB usage which means they will have to import greater tonnages = their input cost goes up

* Their current supply dominance will diminish, considering every major Car Manufacture outside of China is aiming for greater self reliance which includes Anodes procurements from domestic/ non China suppliers

* The customers that will remain using China stock will still start to demand more transparent and environmentally friendly products = cost will go up

Taking all the above into consideration there is a high probability that an RNU sale price of USD $4,312 (even higher for high quality products) is a real possibility, which will mean EGR will be a very profitable operation...I am almost convinced that we will have 2 * 20ktpa plants fully operational by 2024 (AUS & GER) and the 3rd one well on it's way (US) as I am convinced that everything will move at a much faster pace going forward as per my reasoning's in one of my previous posts.

So if we take an additional US$1100 per ton * 40ktpa = an additional US$44million Net Profit per year (Less Tax)
    I better not share my valuation outcome using those figures...

I am very much looking forward to the next announcements re Anode Recycling and if they can share any figures.

That's what I like about EGR, profitable business using very conservative figures, huge upside if things go as predicted by almost all experts now.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 14.5¢ $18.73K 118.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59258 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.0¢ 28948
Last updated 13.36pm 26/04/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.