GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

the coming week

1. 8,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    I am wondering what GCN will give us in the coming week.

Let's hope the coming week brings explanation from GCN about:

1. Boom, one of the foundations of GCN's WiFi efforts on Metro. What is the apparently invisible Boom? What is the basis for its claimed advertising connections to Singapore Tourism, Logitech, Coca-Cola Amatil, Unilever, Lion, Nokia, Electronic Arts, Sony and Tourism NT.

2. Information that the closing date for GCN entitlements in First Mongolian will be AFTER the issuing of First Mongolian's prospectus, not before. I'm sure we all wish to see whether we think it is worth topping up our holdings to 250,000 GCN shares in order to get an entitlement to First Mongolian's free shares. At present we have no guidance about spending our money in this way, other than a few unsubstantiated sentences.

3. Assurance about a point Jupiter has hammered away at re Priority One (and now First Mongolian) - can we be sure that the giving away of free shares is a viable way of getting spread of holding for listing on ASX?

4. Resolution of the date by which Priority One is expected to list. We know of course that the expected date of before the end of 2011 is failed and fast receding. So will it be before the end of April, or some time after the end of June? Both of these dates exist in recent announcements - the end of April date being the latest to be announced by TTV.

5. Have the long promised PharmaSafe trials at last started?

And when I hope for explanation, I mean explanation via announcements to ASX - not GCN's responses to phone calls by individuals.

My bet is that there will be no clarifications. Instead we shall get breathless new announcements, such as "Sino Investment Services empowers GoConnect's shareholders with free shares in Panda Breeding IPTV Pty Ltd."

OK, I'm being cynical. But does anybody object to the reasonableness of my hoping for explanations to these points? And are there any more to be added to the list?

And please don't tell me to relax, lie back and wait for things to happen. I am afraid they may not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.