GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

the coming week, page-5

1. 8,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 814
    dazzaa

I don't know about Panda shares, but I do know where you can buy Pharmasafe Liver Bioguard.

Naysayers are often denigrated for harping on GCN's past. So let's take a glimpse at one topic that is current.

Page 2 of GCN's half yearly, posted on 29 Feb, mentions Pharmasafe. GCN has a 40% holding in Pharmasafe Ltd, whose principal activity is described as the sale of Chinese herbal remedy "Liver Bioguard".

http://www.pharmasafe.com.au/index.shtml

As you will see, the home page challenges you with these questions:

1. Hard night?

2. Over-indulged?

3. Not looking your best?

I found myself answering 'no' to all three questions (though my wife disagreed in the case of question 3).

So I shall not be ordering.

That's a bit selfish perhaps, since obviously a purchase would help reverse GCN's dreadful cashflow.

Addressing this forum generally, you may have been drowning your GCN sorrows - until WiFi, P1, the Chinese Madonna, and manganese all come good. If so you may want to try to repair your over-indulgence and help repair GCN's revenue. So visit

http://www.pharmasafe.com.au/product_info.shtml

The address for ordering (no price mentioned) is given as:

Pharmasafe Limited
    Level 2, 419 Collins Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Australia

Mind you, I wouldn't fancy your chances of getting a response to snail mail at the address given.

Pharmasafe's web pages seem woefully out of date, when it comes to ordering.

ASIC records show that since May of last year Pharmasafe's principal place of business changed from the above address to:

Suite1-3
    107-113
    High Street
    Prahran
    Vic 3181.

That's also the place of business of GCN. So I would try there first, if you don't want to risk losing the price of a stamp.

Let us know what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.