TVN 6.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

the commercial reality of tivan?, page-37

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    UM I note your points but.....

Its my experience that a DFS for any project in Aus can be and has shown to be very costly. I therefore think the company is prudent not to have rushed to appoint another engineering group simply to badge the process and chew up a lot of the cash. So what if this takes a little longer than original planned. Very few projects, particularly of this magnitude is built on time and on budget. And thats by the big end of town. There are always delays that occur. It seems to me that TNG is logically going through steps and conserving cash as PB has noted in his presentation.

Deals what ever they are will be done when they are done. I take my confidence in PB because I feel he is doing everything he can. After all, he did land the biggest deal done by TNG with the Chinese so his track record is noted in this regard.

I am also to understand that Mr Hadley is still very much involved in the Mount Peake project so your comments that "no one is available to do the DFS..." is at odds with my understanding. I have personally known Mr Tony Hadley for some time and when he tells me his still involved then I will take that as correct.

So What are you trying to do with your advocacy of doom and gloom. I want people running a company that I have shares in to provide optimism because that's what we want in our juniors. Its the very reason we play the junior end.

Furthermore the AGM results are a massive endorsement of the resolutions nothing more to say about this..

And on your comments "....yes I am happy I (I take it you meant to say If) the Board can make a fool out of me by achieving that in 2014." I too will be happy to remind you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $59.28K 1.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30515 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 326923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.