APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

EARNIE, EARNIE, EARNIE,The only reason I don't put you on...

1. 491 Posts.
    EARNIE, EARNIE, EARNIE,

The only reason I don't put you on "ignore" is that you are such a fascinating conundrum and the more I read your posts the more I understand your deceptive and manipulative comments. I'm even starting to piece together your motives.

To me, you seem to be coming a little unravelled around the edges so once again, l will correct you.

The share price was already falling and I, like a lot of others, are searching for possible reasons.

Not the other way round EARNIE. We all know what you did to try and "prevent" the slide - NOTHING, you enjoyed the ride.
    Your action must be thrown in the hat for either starting or assisting with the decline.

HOA's are a binding agreement by virtue of the fact that both parties sign but, they are just an agreement and usually contain further terms and conditions that must be met before proceeding to the next contractual stage.

We know nothing of those terms and conditions and a shortfall on any one of them by either party could prevent the final contract being signed.

Their own announcement says "It is anticipated that the detailed legal contracts required for this transaction........"

Read it, currently there is only an HOA signed, there is not a contract and, once again, it is "anticipated" it will be completed in June 2007.

I believe that is why the market is smacking APG at the moment. Once again we all have to sit and wait out the APG time until they possibly, not definately, sign off an actual legally binding contract with BHP and given their past performance with other majors the patience for some holders has run out.

So the next time you post EARNIE, remember, I will be watching for your twisted statements, your blatant ramping and your not so hidden motives.

KSE3137

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.