BNB babcock & brown limited

I am angry because I began with a study of ASIC, how and who it...

1. 230 Posts.
    I am angry because I began with a study of ASIC, how and who it targets and then heard the bells and whistles ringing loud for this company. Unfortunately and perhaps I should not invoke this but Phil Green has a vey strange pedigree and their legal advisors include that strange elephant who hid behind the pillar during a press conference in Brisbane when she was (and possibly still is) water commissioner. No one wants to talk about the elephant in the room. I will.

That particular event is evidence of her credibility. The premier of Queensland wants a politically suicidal exit and thats fine. We though need to know who gives people like her, the company Babcock and Brown and their board and managers to rob the public.

Of course there are those who will complain and do nothing about it. But then again you have these red ants, very angry who will crawl up the right legs and bite them where it hurts more.

I get pleasure in playing with my quarry before I finally chew it to shreds. I have that luxury in life.There is more to come. I love the books that get published by financial coloumn writers who know the dirt but have no peroverbials to come out with it till people like us have done all the work for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.