MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

the companys sale scenario

1. 8,606 Posts.
    We will have a transaction on our hands soon if everything pans out for one lucky buyer.

I have just perused a very good 40 page document.
    I am still digesting it but overall, you all should try and get your hands on some substantial information if you are thinking of MAE a investment.

The document is about MAE and its situation as of last week in April 2009, so it is recent. It compares some other companies to MAE and goes into such detail that it is releiving to see some thoroughly intelligent and professional insight.

Get scouting and get your hands on as many Industry analyses that you can, because this is the exact stuff that is lobbying for buyers and/or interest in our assets.
    Forget the talk, hype and last few days, this is a long term, short term and medium term analysis.
    I see that we are undervalued and the 3P are not as pertainent to a sale from a long term view unlike many will opinionate. I suspected it, and now i am sure now.

As to whether we will move here or there price-wise in the next few weeks, i dont care. Now I am reverting back to my original 3yr investment plan, which was to stay in until a sale occured - I had altered it by drawing a deadline in the sand at June 7th. Now i can see the benefit in finding the right buyer for the company patiently and realising our value in the same way as the industry players/potential acquirers will see it presented.

None of its sensitive or connected to selling the company apart from it being normal exposure about the company, as is done by brokers and advisors every day. It is just very thorough and worthwhile for that reason, as i now know where i stand. The article is available to anyone at a small price and i will not advertise them, pls do your own research from the 25th April on MAE and you should find some analysis services who have covered us.

Look around a bit if you will and dont be afraid to spend to access professional stuff.

Cheerss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.