UNI 0.66% $5.99 universal store holdings limited

the competition and margins, page-3

1. 584 Posts.
    Many thanks for this info Snork.

I have been reading through the reports and have notices that $4US is the planned list price taking into account the consolidation (which was moved from 12:1 to 6:1 when the sp was in the 0.60s). I am just wondering as to whether this consolidation rate will be adjusted for a third time or not.
    If not, then this maybe what is weighing on the sp (as well as the recent placement)

For example if I were to spend $1000 @ $1 = 1000 shares. If these are consolidated at 6:1 (as has been announced), then I would receive 167shares post consolidation @ $4US. Assuming parity on the fx rate, then my holding would then be worth only $667AUD.

Unless the board announces a change in this consolidation rate, I can only see the share price coming back further.

This leads to to question of how any further (pre Nasdaq) announcements can be reflected in the share price without them affecting the planned $4 list price. Perhaps this will lead to a boost in the share price immediately upon Nasdaq.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.