PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

This is my first post on HC, like to add a few points.I am an...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    This is my first post on HC, like to add a few points.
    I am an Anaesthetist. I have read all the trial research. I am very excited.

I first discovered PPS last year when my wife had Ross River Fever. I first tried her on the oral formulation, which did nothing, as it's bio-availability is around 5%. I managed to "access" injectable PPS. I spoke with the lead researcher for the initial PPS human trials at Griffith University. I spoke with the research team at Mater Hospital who were part of the Phase 2 trial. I didn't want my wife risking being placed in the placebo side of the double blind trial. I used the trial dosage regime. It was miraculous seeing my wife disabled with pain, some days using a walking stick, within weeks having no pain.
    A month ago I injured my knee, had an MRI, lo and behold I had a full thickness cartilage tear, with bone marrow edema. I had constant pain, and could barely walk up or down stairs. Within a week of starting PPS I had probably a 90% pain reduction and could walk down stairs. This stuff works. And with no discernable side effects (for us).
    I really don't know why PPS hasn't crossed over from Vet to Medical, but thankfully Paradigm are onto it. PPS, if it gets up, will cause a generational Medical change in how Osteo-Arthritis, and probably a whole raft of other Arthritides and injuries are treated. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Opioids are awful. I prescribe a lot of them. There aren't really any other options for post-operative pain. Opioids shouldn't really have a place for treatment of chronic non-cancer pain. The occasional use for headache, injury is ok, but the evidence for use in arthritis really isn't there.....Opioid addiction is a big scourge, and a huge killer in our society now. There is a lot of interest in PPS, not just in treating pain, but actually reversing the course of a disease.

And yes, I have put my money where my mouth is from about 30c.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.