ADO 11.5% 2.9¢ anteotech ltd

Ignoring all the factors associated with that, let's postulate...

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Ignoring all the factors associated with that, let's postulate that the testee has pulled up their code on the phone extracted from an existing database. what happens then? they scan it when it's time for their test to be processed?

The EuGeni is now limited to 15m per test instead of 1 as it requires individuals to be present to have their code scanned.If a physical copy were available to be stuck to the testee's kit, the EuGeni could do 1 minute reads. You could sample an entire car and have them drive away instead of waiting 15 minutes per person to scan their phone.

If you're talking about drive-through PCR style testing, in NZ EuGeni should be able to drop into the current PCR sample collection workflow with minimal effort, as there's a QR code on the EuGeni test cartridge.

NZ drive-through testing process. (from my experience having had 6 PCR test)
    1. Tester identifies the individual - In NZ the tester keys the individual's NIH number into an iPad app which links into a database.
    2. The individual immediately receives a text message with a unique code on their phone to confirm their identity (this is validated by the tester)
    3. The tester scans the code on the test kit (the process for a PCR should be no different for EuGeni)
    4. Test sample is taken, and the individual drives away.
    5. The test is processed.
    6. The test result is upload to the database (ideally this is automated, but I suspect it's currently not for PCR).
    7. A text message with the result is sent to the tested individual .

In the above process the only integration point needed is at step 6, assuming the result upload into the database is automated.

Have I missed anything?

Last edited by mjc159: 13/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $72.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 2.9¢ $1.433M 44.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 870964 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 511263 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.