ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

The competition, page-365

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1841
    They get their 'information' from edited press conferences on Youtube.

It's so easy to remove the prefix "un" from unvaccinated in the editing process.

Post it on YouTube and it only seems like the Chief Medical Officer is saying:

"The hospitals are full of the vaccinated".

This guy with a science background said to me "I saw it with my own eyes". No mate, you didn't. You saw an edited version and you believed it's the truth.

As for the variations of the virus, the mRNA vaccines are focussed on the stems which attach to healthy cells.

This is crucial. Yet people are obsessed with vaccine side effects?

(it's like the obsession with Meghan Markle or similar. The Royal Family has had a pedaphile or at least hangs out with one, and you're worried if someone made someone cry about flower girls? I mean it's been marvellous distraction from Andrew's dreadful antics, but I mean really?).

As for LT effects of the virus, eating lots of Vitamin D3, eggs, getting enough sun, eating zinc, folate etc. all this will help recovery.
    There's a correlation with lack of sunlight and MS but not proven as a cause. So best to just follow best practice and not wait for 100% proof there.

Back to ADO, the crucial thing is going to be catching the virus early BEFORE symptoms but when you're still very contagious AND then treating with antivirals. That is ESSENTIAL to stop the spread.

This is why testing is so crucial.

I just really bloody wish that ADO can finally finally make some serious dosh. OMG it would be good.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 27/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.511K 69.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 400504 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 371904 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.