ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

If you read the ADO thread you would think that every RAT the...

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    If you read the ADO thread you would think that every RAT the tga has approved is crap.
    This is where I get confused and I think the forum is very biased especially where we are targeting the POC market compared to home market.

We are all covid positive at my place - 1 X 4 year old and 1 X 8 month old. 2 adults.

My kid went to childcare last Friday and definitely got it there as that place has been having cases for the past 3 weeks and we have all been home.
    My son started showing symptoms sat night - tested with the 2san lhyer test day 2 ( came out positive). tested wife monday - positive. i tested tuesday - didn't have symptoms but just tested anyway with rat and showed positive.

I felt the lhyer rat was quite accurate as we were tested quite early in our exposure. They did have clinical trial in china (95 sens and 99.6 %spec )and one in spain (94.4%sens and 100% spec).

The point I'm making is this forum seems quite biased against the home RATs - we can't just use ADO for RATs as they don't have a home product - there are some RATs that have uses for the home market.

I wouldn't trust the chinese RATS but when they are verified by another country then it sort of confirms the results in the clinical trial. Having said that a lot of the other ones that I was reading only had a clinical trial in CHina - which you probably would need to be weary of.

If you need a Home RAT go for the LHYER RAT ( Liar).

Hopefully we get approval soon and get to sell finally to the POC market!

Cheers

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.