ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

The competition, page-45

1. 6,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    [Valiant try RG. However, the task is nigh on impossible.]

And that is my attitude to ADO's task in its attempts to get into the Covid marketplace in a big way.

Way back, almost 2 years ago now, Sona Nanotech burst onto the scene with a new tech to produce a POC RAT. Up to that point, they had been testing our glue in connection with their POC tech, but decided to go it alone with Covid. They were all the rage and the SP went beserk. (We know how that ended up.)

Our management, saw an opportunity in Covid and diverted their efforts from Sepsis, to concentrate on this new emergency. I clearly remember their rationale to concentrate on a novel antigen test instead of the mushrooming antibody tests, as they (rightly) assumed antigen to be the more immediately useful test, but with far less competition.

That set in train a very, very successful 12 months in the company's history as our test went through the testing phases to a commercial launch.

IMO, they did very little wrong. Not only did they produce an industry defining Covid test, but set it up within a platform technology that has the potential to revolutionise POC testing in general and management were the toast of everybody (well, apart from the rusted on shell shocked victims of yesteryear).

The ensuing 10 months have seen that momentum almost slowed to a halt, due to the worldwide consequences of the very pandemic that set it in train in the first place. Specifically, the planet has been flooded with a plethora of (mainly home) RAT's tests, many of which are of dubious quality.

I for one, am of the opinion that our current situation is more one of circumstance, rather than poor management. I reiterate that we are pushing against a rising tide if we expect to burst onto the Covid scene in a blaze of glory - there is too much confusion and detritus around for that.

Management should continue to concentrate on getting a foot in the door wherever they can and chart a steady course toward proving up our Covid test and the platform behind it, for it is the entire Eugeni platform where our continuing and real future lies.

[Much to the glee of the mob, we did the exciting and rapid 'hare' bit and are now in the more painful, excruciating and tortuous 'tortoise' bit, but if we keep our eyes and efforts focussed on the main prize we have a great chance of getting there.]

End of ramble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.