ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Would have been better to seek approval earlier, then wait for...

1. 30,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Would have been better to seek approval earlier, then wait for the accreditation and go back.

Gold standard is all good in theory.

The reality is that ADO keeps being the gold standard and faffing around on commercial reality.

And I mean ALL of it. Including the costs of adoption of the gold standard, which we have had. Supposedly in diagnostic testing.

Always the story is the unforeseen baddies. Now the baddies are the TGA?

OK. But the MD and Board are paid to assess risk and make commercial decisions. Informing yourself about what you're dealing with, with the TGA avoids nasty surprises.

For far too long ADO has been an optimists graveyard.

It never ceases to amaze me how aggrieved ADO holders are.

With non believing or doubting posters, who just ask reasonable questions,
    with the nasty lenders (who just do what lenders do, assess risk and increase rates accordingly),
    the nasty Diasource (who believed that ADO should be what they claimed and not mess up their business as well as their own),
    the nasty ex Chairman who wound back bloated appointments and steered a course through the sale of Disource,
    etc etc. ETC!

Can't you see a pattern here?

It's the wilful blindness that's the worry.

Believing that TGA is all roses when it clearly is not. Senior executives, management, the Board are all paid to assess risk and opportunity. Never more crucially than in the recent past.

But you cannot make demands or ask questions. Bad decision to wait for the ISO accreditation.But it's not our job as shareholders to do that. It's the Board and management and they stuffed up yet again by not seeing the commercial realities and making a realistic assessment of what they're actually dealing with here administratively.

What help was GC with his all powerful Roche and other backgrounds in guarding against this misjudgement?

ZERO is my guess. A big fat ZERO. He's been an insider, protected by big organisations in the past and never successfully steered a new product from inception to commercial success on his own. No idea about risk, he's a salesman. What value adding is he providing to ADO? My guess is the same as he always has.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 04/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.433K 65.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.