ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I've had enough!!! You have triggered me again Ms "I'm not a...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I've had enough!!! You have triggered me again Ms "I'm not a hater" Dolcevita. Your continuous gratuitous insults directed at GC just piss me off. Your elitist snobbery regarding his ties, cars, character, capabilities just go beyond the pale as far as I'm concerned. God knows what you make of the dress sense of an Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg or Silviu Itescu for that matter!
    I invested in ADO 12 or so years ago, when it was on the bones of it's arse, at 0.006cps (plus an attaching option exercisable at 0.012cps, Needless to say, whilst I expected to lose my total investment, and was willing to do so as I wanted to support my brother (younger and smarter.) And this was in spite of the presence, at that time, of the oily Jamie Henderson......supporting my family was important to me, and continues to be so. (So far, that rash decision hasn't worked to too badly for me, despite the shit management you ascribe to the company.)
    Incidentally, AS was our neighbour when we were growing up in suburban Melbourne and despite what you may think you know, i I may just have a better insight into what transpired. Suffice it to say that ADO is still a listed company.
    As regards the present, I believe the Board, NOT GC, took the decision to try to enter the larger European/Asian markets rather than prioritizing Australia in early 2021 as it seemed as though the global vaccination effort was starting to succeed and that a RAT product was likely to be better aimed at more populous markets than Australia. Regulatory issues aren"t just confined to Australia!
    (ArtV's confessions have prompted this rant, and, I am also frustrated by the delays, but, I do have sympathy for the Board (and GC)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.433K 65.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.