LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

The Complete History of Liontown

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    I would like to create a video that tells the entire story of Liontown.
    In the event that we will actually sell, I would like to make a memorable and appropriate contribution to the immense efforts of this great company from start to finish.
    Not that I expect us to sell, but it could also be the case and I always like to be prepared this video could also end with a happyend ;-)
    For me it's a state between hope and fear!
    I started this thread 'The Complete History of Liontown' asking for your help:

Please post exclusively in this thread all the pictures, videos or anything important or noteworthy in any way you have, whether from LTR or privately, as long as related to LTR...
    Or everything related to the famous 'Heart Attack Pie Chart and Doughnut Club'...
    Please write the appropriate date so that I can tell this story chronologically.
    Pictures or videos of former board members are also welcome.
    Anyone who wants to be mentioned personally with their HC name can give me their consent, if possible with the date of their first LTR investment.

I've also already created a reggae song for the video called "Turn back the time".
    I chose reggae because I believe this style of music is very popular or for a broad audience (I personally don't know anyone in my circle of friends/acquaintances who doesn't like reggae).
    It's a little harsh, maybe even dramatic, but with an optimistic groove and it absolutely reflects my current state of mind!
    I purchased all sounds/loops with full license rights and am therefore completely risk-free to use the material for publication, wherever...
    I know clearly that this is not a bolero, as brilliantly suggested by @TrayonRanger, but having a clear conscience without having to fear lawyers is more important to me at this point!
    I can also shorten or lengthen the song as desired, depending on how much input I have available.
    I would be happy about likes on YouTube!
    I will continue to feed our prediction contest in the still high hope that we will go into production, but I think other topics/news have priority at the moment and therefore deserve our full attention!
    I would really appreciate your input and promise to do my best and make the most of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.