CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Stipper,Once again, You are shooting from the hip mate.#1) When...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Stipper,

Once again, You are shooting from the hip mate.

#1) When do the options expires? Have they got a finite term life with them???

#2) How come then that JH's options had a finite term of life with exercise prices ranging from upwards of 28 cents??

#3) Can RC on sell his option package to any would be takeover suitor?? This is a serious matter that hasn't been brought forward to our attention. Is it not? WHY..!!!

#4) Are there any other details in the RC package that we don't know about it as yet?
    For instance, are there any break out fees that we haven't been told about it?
    After all, we weren't told about the $650k dollar break fees in case options package under resolution #3 will not come up.

In case you don't know stipper, and if you do just to remind you, JH's option package had an exercise price ranging from 28 cents to 50 cents. So why the urgent needs of having a different exercise price this time. And at a fraction of the option package that has been offered to RC mind you. One would have to be forgiven to think that a 5 mill. options package is only a fraction of the 170 million package offered to RC. Especially when we are to compare the exercise prices and the life time of the options packages.

One more thing, did he (RC) collect that $250k dollar sign on fee when he started as just a Temporary CEO?

Many unanswerd question there IMHO.

I'll stick with my ideas/principles of being very carefull of the Greek bearing gifts.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.