CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Hawk,Interesting point. Hadn't noticed that bit.Buddy,You still...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hawk,

Interesting point. Hadn't noticed that bit.

Buddy,

You still haven't read the announcement. Maybe spend a bit less time rambling away on the keyboard and a bit more time reading the announcement.

Buddy:

"One more thing, did he (RC) collect that $250k dollar sign on fee when he started as just a Temporary CEO?"

Announcement:
    "?A$250,000 sign-on fee subject to and post shareholder approval of RC director appointment and shareholder approval of options arrangements at  subsequent EGM"

Buddy:

"#1) When do the options expires? Have they got a finite term life with them???"

Tranche 1 - 3.5 years (as per announcement)
    Tranche 2 - 5.5 years (as per announcement)
    Tranche 3 - 5.5 years (as per announcement)

Buddy:
    "#2) How come then that JH's options had a finite term of life with exercise prices ranging from upwards of 28 cents??"

Maybe we should have set the bar a little bit lower for him. Might have given him some incentive to actually get something done in the past 7 years instead of wining and dining at conferences in new York.
    Also believe the share price was at a much higher position during the IPO and went downhill under JH through dilution etc. Given the current market cap and shares on offer, I think you'll find the options are equivalent in terms of the growth required to reach hurdle point.

Buddy:
    "#3) Can RC on sell his option package to any would be takeover suitor?? This is a serious matter that hasn't been brought forward to our attention. Is it not? WHY..!!!"

What were the terms of JH's options. Was he legally prevented from ever selling his shares?

I hope I've managed to answer some of your questions, but please, for (@#E! sake read the announcements before blabbing on as per your usual MO. Again, quality not quantity of posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.01K 377.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.