CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

the complete idiot’s guide to the election., page-26

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well now doodle... what sort of an answer is that lol.

After all, you are the one that brought down the example of CP ripping everyone of us off, but you failed to mention, or insinuate, that RC and Askin could do the same thing to us, and God Forbid, possibly even worse.

And, as they have no money to bring in, only an empty saddlebag, chances are that they will be benefiting more than what CP could do.

After all there are only three ways IMO that they will be able to raise money, (unless they have a money press hiddeen somewhere). And they are:

1) Issue a heap of new shares and diluting us to Kingdom come. And/or

2) Sell some of our tenements/assets to someone friendly, ON THE CHEAP. And/or

3) Invite someone in as a JV partner that, again on the cheap, will gain a huge control of our company, and finally our destiny.

So where is the difference.?

Yet again, you are now saying once again, that what CP is going to do is something that it would be unlikely to be for the benefit of us all, and I will once again put forward the question to you, as to "how can you be so sure that RC and CO will not do the same"?

I simply raised a question to you about as to how you could expect for RC and Co. to raise the necessary funds to do what we needed to do, and you failed to reply. That's all.

Lets be fair shall we?

Just put your honest opinion forward with some supporting evidence, and I may take notice of what you are saying. That's not much to ask.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.