KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

The Composition of the Top 20, page-2

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    In regards to the negative response to Kidman’s latest report (that also has to do with the world lithium being down from 127 to 110 and the interest rise in USA over night). Most married men, who have misbehaved the night before and now are trying to get away with it as the interrogation lamp is showed in their face, do not know that MORE is said in HOW they say it, or WHEN they say it - rather than WHAT they say. The rest - before the couch is their night quarters for the next two weeks is down to what they DON’T say. The pieces fall into place and a picture emerges. This is how I read and analyse the Markets Response to any report from Kidman as the subsequent selling/buying after any announcement says something about our fellow punters. It helps to separate facts from fiction - and down right hype. It indicates - for instance - Staying Power, and whether we are surrounded by investors, traders or just gamblers. Picture a parched desert dweller on his hands and knees under the sweltering sun crawling toward what he hopes is an oasis with crisp clear water. He knows there could be water up ahead but he also realizes that the water hole could be dry. So he is careful with the remaining drops he has left in his flask. Then picture another desert dweller in the same situation. Equally thirsty as he has long ago drunk his flask dry, convinced as he is that he can drink his fill AND fill up his bottle once he reaches the oasis. Now, anything short of an oasis worthy of Alibaba! with marble fountains, palm trees dribbling dates and genies in bottles everywhere will fail to impress this second punter even if the oasis in question isn’t actually dry. John Clease said once: “Despair I can handle - it is Hope that kills”. People who are quick to jump ship do rock the boat momentarily but they have little impact of the course the ship - they just won’t join us at Destination. thirsty.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.