DEG 0.36% $1.38 de grey mining limited

The Concrete Nature of Paradox and Paradigms TxRogers, page-2

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    The Pilbara stocks remain in a bear market so the great discovery hole has been ignored by individual investors ,this is typical bear market behavior .If we were in a bull market the price of DEG would have doubled .You can be sure ,however that the professionals have taken note .I have little doubt that Tony Makuch of Kirkland lake and others are well aware of its potential significance .Its pretty obvious that DEG needs to focus all its limited resources on following up on this discovery hole.Forget about all the other projects ,better yet sell one or two of them off for money to drill Toweranna.The Artemis model will not work, drilling and exploring all over the place with huge share dilution.If they can confirm a big discovery in the 5-8 million ounce range then one would think that they could do a jv with someone and keep perhaps a 20-30% free carried interest .This is my opinion is the best hope for DEG ,I don't believe they have the resources to develop Toweranna all by themselves .My big worry is that a big boy will step in quickly and take DEG out at a very cheap price say 20-30% of where we are now leaving the little guy investors who believed in deg without any profit and the majority likely with a loss .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.005(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $3.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.37 $5.954M 4.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 41758 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 41069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.