AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

NM, Emotion appears to be the latest QB directive.....The...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    NM,
    Emotion appears to be the latest QB directive.....The majority of Emotion i have seen on this site has come from the band of guys and gals who don't like having their comments challenged.
    I wrote a few words previously referring to "Nobody can Justify the direction and the reasoning of the falling SP" except to blame them rampers and miserable traders. However everyone can explain how great the company, management and figures are.
    At no time and please correct me, have i thought AJX as a product to be worthless. Most comments of company/management are in the past. With recent comments being observations fuelled by the G&G
    I have a bag full of shares and yes i have made money to the point i am free carried........However i am not a trader as many suspect.
    I am an old retiree with nothing better to do than sit in front of this screen, read, digest and buy/sell a few shares.
    As others have confessed and i have also stated this previously, that they have traded on highs and bought on lows.
    Does this make them TRADERS or is it only the said rampers etc. that can wear that title.
    If people are looking for friendship, open a Facebook account. This is an investment forum and all peoples who invest good or bad are allowed their say until being modded either by the Mods or the self confessed mods. I believe it is when the self confessed mods attack is when there is friction. Have i said anything about the company, no but this is a forum of views.
    Again,
    "The majority of Emotion i have seen on this site has come from the band of guys and gals who don't like having their comments challenged."

Cheers,
    G2
    Last edited by gordon2: 26/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.