AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

The Conf call, page-56

1. 33,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1807
    Sounds like the military deal is no where near being finalized , unlike what we were told 12 months ago , feel like I was fed a load of BS on that .
    The silver lining is Workwear with Alexiflam in 2018 should give the step change in revenue for Alexiflam they predict .
    Dirk, Aaron and Brookins do sound trustworthy and straight shooters it is a refreshing change in the companies culture , believe they are thinking about the shareholders
    Interesting to hear about Alexiflam being used for lumber guessing that meant timber and not lower back lumber support for chairs , can never really tell with these Southerner's lingo saying bunch and folks, the newspod recording needs to be done in a studio with a graphic equaliser as the reception was poor.
    My guess is the fundamentals are improving but revenue is not going up stratospheric like it was given the plug Dirk stated about July cash positive and August looking good for cashflow but no mention on revenue .
    Brookins comes across as having a better handle on the nuts and bolts than Aaron or Dirk .
    I wonder if we are missing a visionary now Nick is gone ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $4.731K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 986958 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.