PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Ok, thanks Bikida, it looks like TAW will announce their maiden...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Ok, thanks Bikida, it looks like TAW will announce their maiden resource soon so as soon as they do we can incorporate it. Also looks like there’s a bit of an arb happening here, while TAW has an MCap of A$71m and several projects, the Bald Hill project owner, AMA, has an MCap of $S149m (A$139M at 1.07), and looks to have one asset, Bald Hill. So given that TAW is farming in for 50% it would seem that an AMA short and TAW long is a no brainer. What’s going on here?

Not sure how to take your comment ibuybulion. In looking for an entry into the Li discussion, and as there’s a lot of discussion on the PLS forum, I thought what better place to start. In this mish mash of opportunity and lost causes I’m looking for some insight as to what HC posters think the best Li option is, surely PLS investors have their fingers in several Li pies and would be looking to juggle their holdings if something better is emerging. The question is what is the best opportunity, what has potential and what are the pipedreams?

Thanks for the tainqi-shan link kropka, adds a whole new dimension to the landscape.

Grizzle1, got my eye on EMH, watching the results with the sodium sulphate, will be interesting to see where they land on the cost curve, if its in the $2000s then that old adage ‘grade is king’ has lost its foundations.

Ozblue, used 750kt because that’s what Bikida mentioned as an upside, which is a fair way above current consensus at ~550kt pa by 2025 - but as has been clearly stated above what does consensus really mean. I guess if we were talking 2Mt Li2CO3 demand then that means a lot of new production capacity and therefore really big capex decisions. Can it happen? , I don’t know!, but we are basically talking 4x consensus at ~550kt pa which incorporates all of the current expansions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.