SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

The Consolidation, page-23

1. 5,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Not bothered in posting anymore re this stock. I will leave it to the daily 3, just no point voicing my frustration. Here is my last opinion stating the obvious of why we suck big time and in my opinion.

The last 1/2 of this year was a relief, after stagnating a decade+ and now we are a producer. Great isn’t it. Great work SVG for finally turning up imo. Thank you and maybe return calls a bit better, lol.

BUT

It’s so obvious to me of why this company fails to unlock wealth imo for the disliked minority holders.

In my opinion they urgently need to reduce the board size as we do not need 6 directors for this tiny company which imo are out dated and not relevant skills required as a producer now.

This is essential imo to repair the obvious damage done from the past decade of inactivity as I see it. I am gob smacked that some here after all these years still fail to accept this, then alone see the obvious reasons imo of why this company struggles to appreciate the SP and repair companies reputation.

That’s why SP will continue to slide south and not one institutional or large investor has bothered to invest or even since consolidation and now producing gold.

IMO what is the actual benefit and why do we need 2 financial directors who work together and we rent from BCP’s, 1 media based living in Victoria and our communications which company even agrees is one of our biggest failures over the many years and a very long term lawyer.

Seriously imo all these people for a newly gold producer. Imo just not needed. These services should be out sourced if ever the company needs advice. Unbelievable isn’t it imo and our chair still see’s no reason to cull the board as stated this at AGM. I can see why in my opinion, hence the lifestyle tag many see this as imo. I certainly do.

Cull now imo and this would remove this apparent lifestyle tag imo. Changing the name whilst status quo remains has done nothing to improve market sentiment imo. They have had 3 name changes and even producing gold now, yet SP still languishes around pre consol price of 0.003-0.005c for well over a decade. Still sliding south. Seriously not that hard to work out why this company is not a market standout imo.

I have my reasons of why communications are so poor and if I controlled this company now producing, I can see a much bigger profit if I delisted and owned it all. Just saying what I would do now that all the hard exploration work done. Many other companies have done this and privatised. Time will tell. SB said quote me if I am wrong “not at this stage”. To me that was not a NO or NEVER! As something with this company just doesn’t make sense to me. Hope I am so wrong but I am concerned in my opinion and supports not reducing the board imo.

If they don’t cull then the name change was a complete waste of time along with this poorly timed consolidation imo as the problems still remains unaddressed as I see it.

Only if ever future dividends eventuate by building Agate plant, drill extensively etc etc and if don’t delist would be our saving grace imo.

I am still concerned about the attitudes of laughing, smirking etc whilst questions were asked at AGM. This to me just looked unprofessional and also to me looked like one big boys club and certainly appears to me as a lifestyle company looking back over the years.

Who over the many years imo have significantly financially benefited above the LT suffering holders who still are yet to see the SP increase and many still to see a profit, by these numerous and over generous CN’s, low option prices and low ball performance incentives imo.

Consequently the company has positioned themselves now in direct control of this company. Big concern for me and yet we still have no independence or large institutional investors.

Companies got a long way to go before significant SP appreciation ever happens imo.

Happy new year to all. Maybe when we hit 10c as I predicted then finally the minority staunch of supporters will finally realise we ALL have to demand significant changes and put an end to this apparent companies lifestyle look and mentality imo.

GLTA that’s my final post and my opinion only of why SVG fails to reward and unlock wealth for minority holders. I could be wrong but that’s how I see it. All the best to all and good bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.