SVG 25.0% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Rob Kil266 Posts. 7805/11/2213:01Post #: 64605386ShareAt what point in time do those who promoted as a given the view that the share price would collapse post-consolidation concede that their judgment was, for want of a more gentle term, wrong?There comes a time when other factors may influence a fall; that time is, by my estimation, already with us. If the price sinks now it will not be by virtue of the consolidation.The consolidation has not yet led to more liquidity (or at least trading volume by value), but the buy/sell spread is by simple mathematics tighter and that is unarguably a good thing.The consolidation was a great move. Well done Brad.
    At what point in time do those who promoted as a given the view that the share price would collapse post-consolidation concede that their judgment was, for want of a more gentle term, wrong?

There comes a time when other factors may influence a fall; that time is, by my estimation, already with us. If the price sinks now it will not be by virtue of the consolidation.

The consolidation has not yet led to more liquidity (or at least trading volume by value), but the buy/sell spread is by simple mathematics tighter and that is unarguably a good thing.

The consolidation was a great move. Well done Brad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.007(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.5¢ 2.9¢ $2.96K 89.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 142271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.