SVG 0.00% 3.1¢ savannah goldfields limited

Metrics are not good here for SVG from an objective (non-ramper)...

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Metrics are not good here for SVG from an objective (non-ramper) estimation.

Low
    Market Cap $7.59
    Negative EPS-$0.079
    High Debt to Equity 93.6%
    Price to Book 0.28
    High Volatility with 5 Year Beta 1.6

Consecutive QTRs of negative cashflow even though operating with a newly refurbished plant due mainly to poor weather conditions and plant breakdown. Q1 2024 also likely to be affected by poor weather and I'm not expecting a good result in next media release.
    My head says be very cautious here - and look for safer investments, and don't put in any further money in until they can show they can perform.
    They are out of the wet season in what should be good environmental conditions for mining and processing for Q2-4 of 2024.
    If they post some good news - such as Big Reef feed, reasonable AISC, and feed volume ___ maybe I might reinvest to average down on my losses??
    But in moderation.
    They are a long way off being a stable, safe midterm gold producer ..... and closer to being in liquidation with their current high risk balance sheet and negative cashflow. These are red flags.

Lots of gems in ASX.
    Interesting innovative stock with growth potential in fintech, agtech, military tech and mining tech options like OXT, HTG, NXT, ODA, BIS, DRO, ABV, LBL.
    Or just retail and infrastructure such HVN and AIA.
    Good solid gold stock like EMR, PRU, NST, RMS, DCN, GOR to consider.

Merc Out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.714M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118950 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 31667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.