SVG 25.0% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

The Consolidation, page-4

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    Consolidation has only just happened and no volume is traded! This stock is in permanent stagnation of 1/2c, lol. Great move, lol. They consolidated in the worse global economic times we have seen since GFC, of course it's going to bite and it will big time imo. Good deflection Rob, but these markets will have a major impact and take a massive hit in coming months, made worse by consolidation, can't separate this reality Rob, nice try!!!

The main reason hasn't collapsed to date is due to increasing interest rates, which is good for gold BUT importantly the US market still holding over 30000 pts, all ords 7000, once the global market turns and the collapse happens and it will imo, this will get slaughtered plus market knows this and that's why SP isn't moving.... Consolidations usually take a good 3-4 months to make a true impact, I encourage you to look at many post-consolidated companies history, so totally disagree with your comment.

The other reasons it hasn't collapsed sooner is that no one new is interested in this company, it's obvious to me the market doesn't support the status quo after looking at the 10 yr chart and serious board changes has to happen and now imo. The register is so very tight which isn't attractive to new SI's and institutionals as SB has total control. The only thing going up imo is his over generous CN scheme which attractively enables him to acquire even more cheap shares and increases total control, which is a major hamstring to attract new investors imo, plus market isn't awake to this gold company (lack of comms which is poor imo).

IMO it will collapse and confident of that, as I said from the outset happen in 2022 or 1st 1/4 2023. Why would I conceed, lol... Your post is very, very premature and must be an AGM coming soon, lol, sadly just like your nomination which is sadly a complete waste of time, as this company will never let an outsider join this lifestyle team imo. All the best Rob but the true reality is hardly any holders will bother to vote, as it's pointless, just see the numbers year on year that actually vote, very low outside of the companies controlling numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.007(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.5¢ 2.9¢ $2.96K 89.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 142271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.