I put this meme up recently, but to me it says it all , never...

1. 6,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I put this meme up recently, but to me it says it all , never mind the 50% of scientists who disagree with those that spin the fear stories https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1719/1719205-4c0082e9e72f67542136551e698b9782.jpg
    and when you think about it , just for that minute , it’s hard to argue with this Truth !!

Its St overall a total scam on the people , arguably the biggest SCAM ever perpetrated on the sheeple ...

take their money as Taxes sell them on this CON , if you disagree, you’re bullied and shamed and pointed out as a fool who doesn’t care for our children’s future ...

so you turn a blind eye to the Taxes you’ve worked hard for being used for ANYTHING they deem as helping the climate / environment from worsening ... and you can’t say sh!t !

Thats called the CON of the century, sign off, clap as we steal your money , and pass it on to our Elites who have set up Companies for Govt to Subsidise long before in meetings in Switzerland at the “ Conference Elite meeting “ years b4 knowing the plans will be actioned !!

its overall a Con , look at what happened recently with the royals and the Hollywood elites meeting in Europe on climate change crap , but turning up in Private Jets

they dont give a crap bc it’s all a lie

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.