FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Admirable civility and constructive comment from you there...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Admirable civility and constructive comment from you there adent. Amazing synchronicity- some spare money became available to me today too. Incredible... almost the first time in my life I got some spare money... and on the very same day that some spare money became available to you. Actually I had never even heard of the concept of spare money, before some almost miraculously became available to me on the very same day it became available to you. Just one of those coincidences I guess. I didn't do the same thing as you and invest it anywhere just yet. Whereas you got some spare money today and decided to immediately invest it elsewhere, I just sat on my spare money rather than invest it somewhere other than FBR. I dunno; I kind of feel a little residual loyalty to FRB. I might put my own spare money in DMI which I first bought in at 4 cents and last week got to 45c before retracing.
    Rather than jump in with today's windfall of spare money, I am just going to wait and see if another DMI comes along.
    Totally agree with your second sentence but as Hamlet said to Polonius "Buzz buzz". I have been saying since the beginning of the year that FBR will plod along after mid year or even retrace until the end of the year; so before I put my own spare money in FBR I will wait for any retrace.
    Good luck with your new investment adent and congratulations on that spare money, that became available to you today and thank you for sharing that information. It always lifts my spirits when people have good fortune and in your case the novel experience of obtaining unexpected spare money adds to the intense exhilaration I feel in sharing the revelation of your unexpected good fortune today. A lot of people would be envious of anybody having spare money becoming available; but I am not envious; I am just exceedingly happy for you.
    Have a nice evening adent- your civility is refreshing; almost as refreshing as the spare money thing that happened for you today.
    But as always do your own research as I am not an expert.
    Last edited by debalzac: 23/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.