FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Spare money is money you can afford to do without.....at the...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Spare money is money you can afford to do without.....at the moment. Bit like a spare wheel on a car....when you are driving along happily...you can do without the spare wheel and still drive happily (until of course you get a flat.)
    Spare money can come in all shapes and sizes. Lotto result, Tax return, inheritance, Win on the horses.
    In this case it was money from a Tax Return.
    So the question is always what to do with this spare money. Could blow it on a small holiday, or on the latest must have thing. Or invest it and hope it turns into something bigger.

At this point in time it doesn't seem like a good idea to put this small parcel of spare money in FBR.
    We already have more than enough FBR shares to pay the house off if FBR get to $2 per share. Not as big a holding as some here, but if $2 comes to pass, then I'll be all smiles.
    There are other new companies currently on the ASX that have good potential, even though admittedly might not be as disruptive as FBR might become.
    But they are providing more information than FBR at the moment, so I see their strategy and therefore feel it is better to spread the risk a bit.
    After all FBR is not a 100% sure thing. Stuff can go wrong.....

Loyality to FBR?
    I'd be happy to show loyalty to FBR.....but buying shares in FBR at the moment doesn't help FBR to do anything. They do not get a cent of any share trades done today, tomorrow or next week.
    Now if FBR had a CR which allowed current share holders to be part of....that is the perfect time to show loyalty. At that time, I might sell the shares I brought today and buy into the CR.
    Last edited by adent: 23/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.