CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

the conti comparison, page-12

1. 906 Posts.
    Dr Alex Crowie wrote "veritable research-engine on 'Hot Copper's' ...." He was referring to the threads for NKWE but I think he would extend it to Conti.

Hot Copper and in particular the CCC forum members present a wide range of references to articles, web sites, videos on CCC, the coal industry, the world economy, major players and so on that I would never have discovered left to my own devices.

And it seems everyone, not just Mihal, although he is the major player, appear to make a serious effort to present anything of interest for the benefit of others.

Although there are general opinions expressed about the articles etc offered, which is great, it is ultimately up to the individual to determine the worth of the presentation.

At the end of the day, left to our own resources we still have to determine the value of anything we discover.

But the problem is that we really shouldn't trust that which is said to us by anyone, even representatives of the company because we all have our own wheelbarrows to push.

But without the means to prove anything, except that something was said or written by some particular person, we must resolve ourselves to trusting some people and their views and analysis.

And ultimately this is the most important problem - who do we trust?

Hotcopper's CCC forum to me is wonderful.

If I depended on just my research then I would not even know about Conti.

If I depended on a broker I would only get their analysts opinion. And who are these mystery people? Remember ABC was predicted to reach about $9.00 by one particular brokers analysts at the time shortly before ABC's crash.

But I respect Dr Alex Crowies writings and so I am a paid up subscriber to Diggers and Drillers, and respect him enough not to divulge any of his analysis. He was the one that got me looking at CCC.

And then I discovered this forum and Gustie (hogtie and get Gustie back) and Mihal and Funkymonk and Goldstandard and so on.

Alot is idle chit chat on gut feelings etc but there are so many gems of information that it can't be ignored.

Is it over positive? Probably, because we all want to be winners. That is natural.

But in the end, it is the individual's decision on when to buy and when to sell. You have to be at peace in your mind on these decisions.

Don't let anyone deflect you from this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.