SFR 0.56% $8.94 sandfire resources limited

Thanks for posting this....there is some good information in...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Thanks for posting this....there is some good information in this.
    The media with its Euro Dollar thesis is very short sighted and I don't think it accounts for the magnitude of the Chinese economy. Its huge. A mere 4% growth lets say by Australian standards or even most if not all countries in Europe compared to Chinas 4% is hundreds of Billions more by magnitude...because of sheer numbers. Which of course accounts for volumetric of commodities of "EVERYTHING".
    China is not near sighted. The Chinese don't think of decades ahead, they think of 200 years from where they are now so the security of commodities going forward is of utmost importance.
    When the mining Boom was on in Australia which is when I took some time out and drove a truck around in circles for BHP, it was not a "MINING BOOM"...it was an "INFRASTRUCTURE BOOM"...to cater for volumetric going forward. The last time I sat down with a mine manager for a red & everything else we drank at the Qantas lounge he said that the clients were only concerned about where we would be and how much we could be sending each year 50 years from now, that was back in 2010.
    That's all anybody needs to know when they buy cheap stock by metrics no matter how they calculate it for a trade or investment.
    Thanks again.
    RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.94
Change
0.050(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.089B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.09 $9.11 $8.85 $20.95M 2.345M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $8.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.94 8912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.