SFR 2.82% $8.03 sandfire resources limited

Such a good post are as of many....we could talk all day over a...

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Such a good post are as of many....we could talk all day over a Cognac & a good Shiraz.

I note your political view points and it must be quite obvious I am right coming from a Fascist Italian back ground who fought for Mussolini...its how our family got to be in Australia all those years ago.

Its true the Chinese Politburo comes first & foremost along with their corrupt cultural indignation.
    Never the less it is how China pulled itself out of a third world societal mentality. I doubt very few countries would have done better with the enormity of population.

Before I worked for BHP driving around in circles, I was at the birth of the Solomon project from goat tracks in drilling to fire tail then onto kings.
    Twiggy had many guests come to chat with us from time to time and one early morning before start up a smallish Man with round eye glasses who was a good mate of his and advisor for his Chinese clients was Geoff Raby.
    For 3 hours he gave us his valuable time on China and where they will be in 200 years from now as far as the Politburo was concerned at that time. It was then I knew I was wasting my time in a 930E & 793F going from digger to dump.

The wide spread enviromental damage in China, I doubt, we will ever know just how bad it is and has been as is now with Indonesia with its nickle foray. As you know I spend 1/2 my time in South East Asia and travel through Indonesia and it's a complete massacre of the environment with complete disregard. And they will get away with it and it will only get a lot worse for the environment there. They simply do not care.

It is true in Australia the environmental loops & hoops you have to jump through along with bureaucratic red tape these days is a far cry from the Australia of the 1950`s lets say, but it is killing this country.
    The red tape in this country is unbelievable and has and is destroying companies, jobs and dividends with many hands at work shuffling paper to keep their job. So frame works and the mantra of we must adhere to policies & procedures for the most part is a complete waste of time along with resources and time frames. This process destroys capital and valuable Asset allocation.

I disagree with Australia looking forward as much as the Chinese.
    It's not in our culture to do so. The political red tape would completely disallow any such advantageous concern.
    Go to Canberra and sit in the gallery for a day and watch how much time they waste on what can only be ascertained as rubbish in the Senate. I think Australia has now out lived the Senate. Lower house & upper house seems to work but that's about it.
    BHP & S32 have learnt along with other International companies in Australia that compete with the world have an army to just deal with Australian Red Tape. BHP I know have hundreds working against Australian Red Tape for simple things like laying a fence a down. And that is no exaggeration.

I will leave it at that but love your thought process in posts.
    All the best with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.03
Change
0.220(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $3.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.09 $8.19 $7.96 $18.47M 2.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 648 $8.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.06 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.