AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Key Project Indicators 1 Copper production: ~12,000 tpa Gold...

1. 230 Posts.
    Key Project Indicators 1

Copper production: ~12,000 tpa
    Gold production: ~7,000 ozpa
    Start-up capital: $50 M
    Direct Cash costs: 75c/lb Cu
    NPV7%: $224 M
    IRR: 94%
    Payback: 9 months
    Annual cash flow: ~$55M EBITA2

Ø Avanco is pursuing development of it first 100% owned (Stage I) copper mine in the Carajas Province, Brazil.

Ø Independent review of key Feasibility Study areas is complete.

Ø The Study projects open pit mining of high grade ~3% Cu + 0.7 gpt Au
    ore with a low strip ratio.

Ø Simple flotation plant with high recoveries, producing clean concentrates.

Ø Minimal infrastructure costs due to proximity of existing utilities.

Ø Early cash costs estimated to fall within 1st Quarter OPEX indices.

Ø Strong economic performance evident from high NPV to Capital Ratio.

Ø These positive outcomes justify continued study and progression to production as soon as possible.

Ø Existing Trial Mining License offers opportunity for accelerating the build program.

Ø Responsibility for engineering, procurement and construction assigned to recently appointed Operations Director.

Ø Stage I is the Company’s most advanced project ahead of the much bigger Stage II – PB Project...[straight from last announcement...STAGE I assessment supports fast track development]

With the focus on these critically strong attributes and the high quality technical staff @AVB...What potential FINANCIER/S would want this in their portfolio?....I would argue there are very few pre-production explorers globally that can boast these credentials...

dyor

[Hey Philh9...thanks for the comments and the Rio Mine Engineer was last seen drunk and on the dole]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.