I see you still can't post a number even though I gave you a...

1. 35,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I see you still can't post a number even though I gave you a link to one. rolleyes.png

Nuclear power stations under construction ? Developing countries spreading their risk. How many of these are being built in Western Europe or the US ? Countries with very well established and well run nuclear programs are getting out of it. There is 10 times that number of coal stations being built. And then there's renewables:

" The world installed a record number of new solar power projects in 2017, more than net additions of coal, gas and nuclear plants put together "

. https://europa.eu/capacity4dev/unep/documents/global-trends-renewable-energy-investment-2018

You seem to avoiding the details of your plan. It will take decades to establish. It wil cost drug money to build so no one will lend you the money.

Your industry will be redundant before it starts.

You will have to build it in the middle of nowhere.

You will be creating a bunch of toxic waste offsetting the benefits of creating the hydrogen.

How many countries are making hydrogen using nuclear power and exporting it ?

Alternatively you could create hydrogen from renewable energy. Promises to be sustainable, cheap and plentiful. The CSIRO is already working on it.

I reckon your idea is pretty rubbish. Particularly as you are suspiciously avoiding the crucial details.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.