LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

LIONTOWN RESOURCES LIMITED (ASX:LTR) - THE COUNT DOWN: Liontown...

1. 22,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2044
    LIONTOWN RESOURCES LIMITED (ASX:LTR) - THE COUNT DOWN: Liontown crushes first ore at Kathleen Valley!, 73695642, page-77 | HotCopper Forum

Not just my opinion. I posted the above from UBS, I had posted from Goldman (in PLS thread & EV/Lithium thread).

But you write-off their instos research views/opinions as you would on any other alternate views/opinion that expresses the need to be wary and exercise caution, it is not blue sky as the drumbeat of this thread and many other new ones want to suggest.

Fact is you'd only want to hear and believe the positive echo chamber of this thread as being the only 'truth' and minimise all else that you know is occurring in the EV space. Every other posts/views which are not positive are deemed to be evil shorters and instos out to gain at your expense, they have no good grounds/foundation for why they want to short- the denial rings loud.

So there is no need to me to respond, just as there is no need for you to respond to my posts either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.