LTR 2.94% 99.0¢ liontown resources limited

Just caught this message. Thanks for the mention @2Stix. Not...

1. 2,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Just caught this message. Thanks for the mention @2Stix. Not sure I belong on your list, though. LTR fortunate to have had many good posters over many years. I am still around and holding just a little over 50% of my orginal holding. The shares I sold are funding my retirement. Our kids have just started Uni, so still plenty of funds going out the door, but I'm hopeful we now have enough funds to see them through and for my wife and I live comfortably. LTR has completely turned our lives around and I'm forever grateful.
    I went quiet on the forum for a few reasons. Firstly, there were a couple of people that said hurtful things or clearly don't like me, and that discouraged my engagement. Someone was repeatedly reporting me everytime I didn't mention LTR in my post...the games people play, but it was clear to me they wanted me to FO. I know I need thicker skin.
    Secondly, it seemed I was having to sift through more and more posts each day to find decent content and I didn't have a lot of time before retirement due to my work commitments. I realise that sounds condescending, but there are clearly a lot of new people here now that seem intent to disrupt.
    Thirdly, most of us could see why the price was in the doldrums and I honestly didn't have a lot to say about it. Even though I had taken some profits it still hurt a lot.
    I am still optomistic about our future, and I still very much want to be a part of the company all the way to production and, eventually, receive dividends. I want to use the dividends to diversify my investments and pass on a decent inheritence to my kids. I think divis are a very long way off, personally. I would think the company would be keen to pay off debts and build a war chest, then look to either downstream or expansion before thinking of paying out dividends.
    I eargerly await any news on fulfilling the conditions of our funding agreement and plant comissioning. Beyond that I'll be paying attention to our successful ramp up to nameplate, and the lithium price.
    I am in the camp that favours demand exceeding supply for most of the remainder of this decade. I was surprised, like everyone else, with the amount supply that came out of China when the price was favourable. I am hopeful the cost curve for supply is somewhere around US$2000/tonne or slightly higher. I am still a little anxious to see where price lands as the market matures. No doubt, price will still swing about for a while longer. I am happy to see a return of the auctions by major suppliers to facilitate "real" price discovery. If we get the right market conditions, and we execute well, we'll all be very happy shareholders. I haven't discounted we could see another run up in the lithium price like we saw before. Everyone who has followed our story all the way knows how difficult it is to get to production. A lot of other key projects elswhere have many more obstacles than we ever faced. It is not hard to imagine how long it will take to bring on other new projects. Brine supply is very slow to bring on too, but something for us to keep an eye on.
    So I believe we are in a fantastic position. I believe we will tick the funding box and I have belief in management to get the job done. The entire team at LTR exhibit integrity. I believe this all stems from TG and the people he surrounds himself with. We are fortunate to ride on their coat tails imo.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
-0.030(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.400B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.04 97.5¢ $13.69M 13.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 267814 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 205742 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.