LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Good morning fellow share holders, well the countdown has now...

1. 387 Posts.
    Good morning fellow share holders, well the countdown has now started for me, with only several days to go before we start to comeback to life & the very interesting times lay ahead for all the current share holders & i am sure the many more that shall be joining us, imo in the future time ahead of us all.

It shall certainly be a great ride, if it was a fun park ride that is, many share holders over the next 3 to 12 months shall be thinking about or making the decision to sell or buy more shares in MNC as the share price fly's up one week then sits around for a while, drops back slightly & then just sky rockets over several months & this shall be the big time to think into the future of the overall company imo, lets all remember, when the big sky rocket of the share price does come, now i am talking $1.80 plus imo this could take a while depending on a lot of outside factors, this price has been mentioned several times in the past by other share holders but if all is correct this shouldn't be an issue, if all goes as the company plan, imo.

Good luck to all with the very interesting times ahead, you never know you could be bought out, imo the first offer if this does happen might be a bit low, imo imo..

Enjoy the rest of the year, looking forward to reading news from the company over the next 3 to 6 months for starters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.136K 623.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3352586 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 649999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.