ASH 0.00% 18.0¢ ashley services group limited

Without a doubt CDR, but there are some positives already,...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Without a doubt CDR, but there are some positives already, especially shrimptons lot taking over the loan, a new national vet funded contract (whatever that is) , record revenue in labor hire , shrimpton as MD (ie whether that is good or bad at least he can steer his own ship now) and a new CFO.
    Yes, I am trying to look at positives in this, but what else can we do?
    Agreed. there will be those heading for the exits, but is that wise? Low liquidity, and if there is even a glimmer that they have turned a corner, then it would not take much for the SP to bounce back, given the bulk of shares are in tight hands. I'm not saying what people should do, but saying my opinion is that simply selling at al costs could be an expensive lesson.
    I am not as worried about the legal action. It's robabably pfixable. From memory, about 1/3rd of the funded cases are not successful and if there is a settlement it's usually a sum via out of court mediation.
    I think they will relist and will have something up their sleeve. The way I see it, Shrimpton has too much at stake to let the SP drop to virtually nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $60.71K 333.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91502 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.