88E 25.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Mike, never feel sorry for being who you are or for what you...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Mike, never feel sorry for being who you are or for what you have said here. Only two weeks ago my best friend took his own life. A very hard working, successful business man who applied himself 24/7 to his work. Extremely popular amongst his peers, employees and the community, a good family man with an outwardly happy and contented disposition. Never a sign of stress or inward turmoil and always in charge although he recently showed signs of overwork and not enough play. Laughing and joking the day before.... no-one has shed any light on what happened except to say that the stress got to him. I am not suggesting anything as dire here but the power of support, our support is palpable.

I am sure DW is well aware of the many who have expressed concern, knowing how hard he has been working over the past few years to bring this baby home for all of us. Our message is clear. We are all behind you Dave. Nobody is Robinson Crusoe when we realise the pressure at the top. Having said that, I agree there has been enough comment to at least bring our personal concerns to Dave's notice and I am sure he will have taken all on board. We need our MD to continue to perform at the utmost with time taken out for a breather along the way. None of this is meant as an expose of my recent sadness, but as an expression in full support of Mike and others who have aired their concerns here.

So Mike stand tall for caring.

Heads up to exciting news ahead.

Now let's get this wagon train rolling!

GLTALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $20.61K 10.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
415 1172426438 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 20586643 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.