88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

Hi again Vince. U do have me as a friend, at least as a posting...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hi again Vince. U do have me as a friend, at least as a posting HC friend Vince. Your words r extremely kind and I'm pretty sure I'm not deserving of such accolade.

I have always tried to aspire to my Dads principals/morals of which I first and foremost don't let any kind of ego motivate my life's journey. Letting ones ego motivate all of ones life decisions is a dangerous, and often transparent way to live life. That's not to say I don't like people who run their lives this way. I have family that pretty much live like this and they r probably also some of the most giving people of their time and love I know. It takes all kinds of people to make life interesting !!!

My aim in life is to try and be as content as I can possibly be and to take pleasure in the most basic of tasks. I!try to action such aims by when completing any task I can walk away from that task but look back at what's been done and say to myself that I have done as good a job as I possibly could.

As basic at it may seem, and probably to many that I live and work with, I'm not a complex person. In fact some might find me even boring if they had to interact with me on a personal level.

Many here probably do find me so.

But like I say, I don't let such thoughts worry me.

I suppose U could say my ego gets its kick out of attaining that contentment from achieving those tasks to a standard Im happy with.

This is not to say I am always, if ever, completely happy with what I do. But I am certainly not a person that can tick a box and say "job done" and forget about it. If I have to go back and do that job again its wasted time, and often not my own. I see too much of that happen with people who just simply walk away from a task without assessing the quality of what they have done and usually someone has to go back and do that job again.

Being informed is a function of the info/knowledge one has and one should never think they have all the knowledge there is to have. I have often been wrong Vince so I certainly wouldn't take any of my posting as gospel !!!

One should always be humble enuf to be able to accept that one is wrong and that u can learn something every day. A cliche I know. But I dont know how some people think they're always right all the time, except maybe my wife

I hope that my posts inspire further thinking from others about their investments, both positive and negative. It's important to have a balanced view when participating in such a risky world. I also hope that any such unintended imparted confidence is not misplaced in making a judgement on how one invests Vince.

So again, thanks Vince. I hope I can continue to contribute in a constructive way that helps
    us all in staying well enuf informed that we can make good decisions on how we invest.
    And let's hope that 88e continues along its derisking journey with Ice 2v.

Ironically it may just be the very industry that we are invested in that could be our saviour or our sorrow with how it's impacting on the oil price atm.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $33.23K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
582 576278907 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 522883435 124
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 5216567
Last updated 15.37pm 14/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.