STO 1.61% $7.58 santos limited

the counterintuitive trend tells me the market is in trouble, page-2

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    So another chance to accumulate then goldbear on the horizon

Lets hope sto hold off on announcing anything on glng & train 1 then lest that affects any real fall of note

I'm averaged up now at $4.60 because shorters have gone to town on STO and so I thank them for letting me buy their shares they used to push the sp down.

If this possible big fall of your occurs and we manage to get below 4.60 again then I'm going to be happily chomping away.

Here's what I see - debt down to 5 billion - glng processing - png kept - sp $6+ (could be wrong though but I'd feel a lot more confident in that than saying sto will retest any lows).

Shorting should be outlawed when those "borrowed" shares can be used to manipulate the sp down by dumping those same "borrowed" shares onto the market in blocks or steadily drip dripping though their manipulations have created an opportunity for me - but I feel for investors who've seen their holdings savaged by market players.

With sto anything under $8 is a screaming buy IMHO - png alone is worth more than their mc - they could liquidate all their assets for something around $20 billion - pay off ALL debt and be left with around $10 billion - compare that $10 billion with the current mc of $4.7 billion...crazy stuff

Middle East is complete madness at this time and even though Iran may or may not be allowed to re-enter the market does anyone think they don't want higher poo or Russia - with so many "fanatics" willing to blow something up - how long before we see a "terrorist" hit on oil installations key to some major middle east players.
    Saddam Hussain set those Kuwait oil fields on fire in an act of economic sabotage.
    1 good size missile in the wrong hands targeting a major oil hub in Saudi Arabia (Iran's enemy) and watch the poo. Yemen bordering Saudi Arabia is on fire and full of hot heads - take your pick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.58
Change
0.120(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $24.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.50 $7.60 $7.48 $30.45M 3.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 30436 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.58 33929 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.