A lady about 8 months pregnant got on abus. She noticed the man...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on abus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately movedto another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. Heseemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, shecomplained to the driver and he had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The Judge asked the man (about 20years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied...

"Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got onthe bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sweets signthat said, "The Double Mint Twins are Coming" and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said "Logan'sLiniment will reduce the swelling", and I had to smile.

Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said"William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could hardly containmyself.

BUT, your Honor, when she moved for the fourth time and satunder the sign that said "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented thisAccident"..

I just lost it ! ......."CASE DISMISSED!!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.