IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

The Court Hearings Continue, page-3

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I think really the only thing retailers would care about is can iot /aee deliver a working product that consumers want and hence they can sell make lots of money from.

Don't need to overcomplicate it as really that simple but of course delivering a working product has not been that simple.

This company delivers roam-e that a) works to desired spec and b) wanted by consumers then off to the races. Otherwise probably just the death of yet another spec. In the 2's for a reason and so yes in for a punt and yes I have a stop loss. And reality is you should do that for all specs as in case you didn't know they are called specs for a reason.

Some people have lost money some big - not the first time and won't be last time you hear this on hotcopper.

Yet for some reason hotcopper wants to treat this stock thread differently and make out iot is the only spec to have had this spectacular rise and fall. As I can't believe the defamation that goes on with some posts. Seems to be ok to do this on this thread. Luckily iot board members seem to have other distractions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.