SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

the coverage continues, page-15

1. 2,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

one does not know what will be happening. for me its simple as from the start. i will be there at the right time with as many shares as i willing to invest. For me the play is buy as many as i can afford. so the lower it falls the more i will accumulate.

i think it will stay between 25 to 30, but knowing that news is often forth coming i would feel the share holds interest.

there are people waiting for it to fall as always human nature. we would be happy to pick up more and may be possible to lower our average price. i also know that its better new stock holders buy. as to have lots shares distributed over fewer holders one reason for price sell off's. easy to drop 200,000 shares when you hold 800,000. people like to cover their ass. but people with smaller holding are more prone to keep till the fat lady sings.

i also feel that if the fed does tapper it will be small may be 5 billion. and i bet the market will go up. not as many think. or it may drop a bit but bounce back faster.

people are scared of what they don't know. when there is doubt and the market is high..... sell.

But in fact that is a sucker play. I feel that you don't leave the field at halftime. u go till the game is done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.