XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

my quest for knowledge has lead me to this thread, lately...

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    my quest for knowledge has lead me to this thread, lately I've been thinking I'm loosing my mind as the market rolls up and recovers.

we tinker on breaking the bear market for bull only 2-3 weeks after the collapse, as we stair down the barrel of the biggest unknown ever.

government is handing money out left right and centre and does not look to be slowing down.

what happens to the value of money when it's give out for free and doesn't have to be paid back,

this week feels like a big sugar hit,
    as I tell staff in my home improvement business to " use some annual leave" I really intend to offer them $750 before tax for reduced hours when they come back and none of them can see it coming

I'm 30yo with a portfolio outside of my super that cost me 270 was up to 380 in jan and was worth 220 on Monday afternoon before I pulled 70 out to free up capital and de risk in uncertain times( in my business and at home) unfortunaltey majority of my 150 that remains is in the red on financial sector and a few small specs and I fear the financial sector is going to be the worst hit

when people say health crisis not a financial crisis it bothers me

this is going to be the worst financial crisis we have ever seen? no ones getting anything for Christmas this year, probably not even sunlight?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.