NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi all I've been looking at the merger process of at... and...

1. 263 Posts.
    Hi all
    I've been looking at the merger process of at... and direct.v, thanks to baha.r excellent effort ... and wondering how xtv will fit in thi s.. at.t have announced that the merger is a remake of the company and quote ... video streamed over the Internet to any screen,, which is the essential business model of xtv... so I have been honestly looking at that and trying to imagine how xtv fits... and this is my take ... I reckon xtv platform could position itself in the merger as an engine of growth.. think of screens across the super centre's and markets of America with incredible branded video of at.t and direct.v. where the consumer gets all of the marketing info plus can either download the info to subscribe or enter and sign up all of their details direct there.. all via the interaction facilities of xtv... truly a next gen supermarket experience .. plus an experience that can be replicated to other businesses down the line ... There you go just created interactive advertising... now please all comments maybe we can send this to xtv as the way fotward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.