the crew never rape their own , page-112

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Does it matter that much…..we know the criminals and who they are and where they came from….even the ones from here….hope an honest survey comes out at some stage. But it does remind me….of my times in the Middle East and the total lack of public awareness - an official disconnect (or so it seemed) - actually I know of several cases in Saudi Arabia that never made it to the papers) of what was actually going on….It's a huge stinking, slimy, cesspool…and the sooner Mecca and Medinah are floating around in the upper atmosphere…..the better the world will be….Should have been first cab off the rank after 9/11,,,,but the the suck-butts in Washington decided to divert public attention elsewhere…..Why not….Washington's elite were too busy felllating the Gulf States and loving it….That's where the money is…never mind the ideology that came from there. The hijackers passports….The despicable anti-western drivers that brought this evil on the US…Wahhab…..The proper response would have been Triodent subs unloading….instead we got over a decade of useless wars…Useless, except to the usual crowd….the weapons developers and manufacturers….where many a General has found a second career……They should get the lowest lamppost…...so they appreciate their errors….Then leave them for six months…so maggots enjoy their true worth to history….

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.