I'm not responding to you RC...just tagging on to your post....

1. 12,085 Posts.

I'm not responding to you RC...just tagging on to your post.

I'll stick to discussing the crime...as GZ is...and everyone else is on the jury for a kangaroo court for alleged ethnicity.

One radio station said that the police would like the person, walking their dog, in the park at the time of the offenses to come forward so clearly people were within cooee.

I don't buy the girls' story. It seems the rapists rode the perfect storm. Daylight location...public around...girls willingly lured to the dodgey location. Did one man hold down one girl whilst 2 raped the other and then swapped over. Or did 3 rape one and the other was told to sit tight. Did she do so for fear her friend would be killed. Were the girls so traumatised as not to fight back or SHOUT.

Two girls wagging school with a tale to cover their day?

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I hope they're lying through their teeth as that means they weren't raped.

I'm with GZ...if it did happen as reported...it's certainly as wrong as wrong can be...but everyone...including butch males must realise that you can't be THAT stupid to place yourself in obvious situations that have a high probability of ending your life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.